Friday, September 30, 2011

We're suffering, so we're gonna make you suffer too...

...that is, by wading through another "crap our house looks firebombed" post. It is so consuming, invasive, and &^%*ing frustrating, this construction, that it overwhelms anything else that might possibly make the news. So let's address the newest lows of the week:

Coffee in the living room. No, I'm not kidding. Although, I must say, even in such an incongruous setting Highlander Grogg is a lovely smell up to which to wake:

Side note: I couldn't help myself. Using a word as marvelous as "incongruous" just brings out the grammar nazi in me. Although in certain situations, I agree with Churchill and feel "this is the kind of arrant pedantry up with which I shall not put."

Oh, and hello gentlemen! Top o' the mornin' to ya!
second floor kitchen, sans windows 
(so yes, "top" o' the mornin' is quite appropriate, thank you very much)

Romans 12:12 " Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." 

No comments:

Post a Comment