Friday, December 16, 2011

9 Ladies Dancing....with Praise

Dancing.....well you can imagine with a house full of nine girls there is definitely some dancing going on. And let me say, this dance comes in all sorts of variety. We've had some break dancing going down, some raves, and even interpretive dance. I'm sorta bummed we don't have any video of us dancing.....oh wait, I do!! Haaahaa, I have been questioning whether I should even put it up.
So, here are some snipets of dancing involving some ladies of 205:

On another note:
Can I just say that Study Day is one of the best days of the semester! What other time do we get to hang out in a huge church that provides us with TONS of food and a lot of options for student study. Now, the most difficult part about this day is actually studying. Blackhawk Church provides us with silent studies, group study space, basically we can roam wherever.
But here's the thing that really gets me...the worship. Oh my gosh, I can't even put to words how much I am in love with Study Day's worship. The music team provides us with an hour of glorifying God through music, which for me really is my favorite.
I wish I could find a video clip or something, but no such luck.
So, as we continue our countdown til the birth of Christ, the ladies of 205 were dancing with praise.
Some of us getting super pumped for worship:


Psalm 149:3 "Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him..."

No comments:

Post a Comment